Why does it feel like your head’s spinning, there’s never enough time to get all the things done and feel sane while you’re in the middle of transitions?
Because the part of you that’s ready for growth is ready is like, “Let’s shed the old layers already!! So you can become the woman you were born to be.”
But and it’s a big BUT the old part of you, the one that’s reached its expiration date (with love) is having a really hard time letting go.
This means, the old habits and old tapes of self talk – the ones that are full of should bombs and self doubt – they’re likely playing on repeat.
So you find yourself doing the cha-cha that sounds like this,
“I can DO this. No, No I can’t. Who the hell do I think I am? This is ridiculous, how dare I think I could actually pull this off. Nope, today’s the day, I’m going to feel so damn proud of myself while I go for it. Orrrr not, maybe I should just bag this idea and forget about it.”
On and on it goes, right?
If there’s anyone who gets how scary, intimidating, exciting, lonely, thrilling and daunting transitions can be, it’s me. I’ve been there more times than I can count, which is why I love helping women like you, navigate the messiness of change. Cause let’s be real, there’s a lot of days it ain’t pretty.
Yet, over the years I’ve learned a few massively important habits, practices and tools that have changed the game for me and my clients. This tool box has made approaching change SO empowering and actually FUN.
The question I get asked most is, “How the heck do I navigate transitions, especially when it feels like an uphill battle?”
Which is why I created this program, Rock Your Transitions – A Guide To help you go from surviving to thriving during any transitions in your life.
I give you the exact tools and practices you need so you can show up feeling your best as you embrace change and become who you want to be in the process.
It’s a 6 week program – that you’ll have lifetime access to.
You can watch & listen to them whenever you want – folding laundry, in the car, while cooking dinner. Girl, I know how busy we all are.
Here’s what you’ll get and experience
- In this program, you’re going to learn how to upgrade your mindset, including life long habits that keep showing up – we’re gonna kick them to the curb once and for all. You’ll learn how to overhaul your beliefs – for good. You’re going to claim what you want and be unabashedly yourself in the process of creating it.
- It’s going to be empowering, fun and quite frankly life changing. I know that’s a big statement but I know it’s true.
- Having these practices to lean on when life feels chaotic as hell, is GAME CHANGING. They help you not only avoid slipping into reactionary default mode and they help to STOP repeating history.
- These practices will transform the relationship you have with yourself.
- As you go after that new career, or change your existing role in your job, or change your romantic relationship, move to a different city, finally start taking care of your body, embrace where you are in motherhood – whatever role it is that’s changing- these tools, practices and knowledge will help you rock those transitions like a BOSS.
- You’re going to show up authentically as yourself, no apologies.Embracing it all. You’re going to feel so courageous and confident in your abilities, nobody is gonna get in your way. I said, No. Body.